Got this from Iulia's Journal.
Seems interesting and I have nothing to talk about lately. Tweaked it a little bit...100 TRUTHS AND LIES ABOUT FIRECASTER
1. Name: Ricky
2. Nickname: Fartwad
3. Birthday: March 17
4. Place of Birth: On a circus bicycle
5. Zodiac Sign: Pisces
6. Male or Female: Male
7. Education: Bachelor of Science in Synthetic Nocturnal Migraine Management
8. Schools you went to: Orzak2563's Interplanetary Finishing School of Drooling
9. Occupation: Mass Murderer
10. Residence: Antipolo City, Philippines
11. Screen Name(s): FireCaster, Cupcake (?!)
12. Hair Color: Black
13. Hair Length: Clean cut, not too short on the top
14. Eye color: White when harnessing life forces around me, black when sleeping
16. Height: 6 feet
17. Braces?: Teeth? Nope. Legs? Yup. Back? Yup. Arms? Yup. Fingers? Yuppie.
18. Glasses?: Do anti-glare glasses count? No? Then no.
19. Piercing: Nope.
20. Tattoos: On my ass. Nope, just kidding.
21. Righty or Lefty: Righty
22. First best friend: Her name was Fely. I was just three or four. She had worms. WORMS.
23. First Award: Most Outstanding Asswipe in class
24. First Sport You Joined: Basketball, then switched to bungee ballet dancing
25. First Pet: My dawg Thunder.
26. First Real Vacation: Like out of town for more than a week? Leisure? Ummm, oh yeah - NEVER.
27. First Concert: Duran Duran (I just gave away my era)
28. First Love: Fely? She had worms! I was three or four! Come on!
29. Movie(s): The Incredibles (huge crush on Helen Parr)
30. TV Show(s): Lifestyles of the Rich and Senile
31. Color: Transparent Black
32. Rapper: Warren Beatty
33. Band: Lifehouse
34. Song Right Now: I'm humming to the tune of Barbara Streisand's Evergreen
35. Friend: You
36. Candy: Snickers?
37. Sport to Play: I just told you - bungee ballet. Duh.
38. Restaurant: Hooters on Skooters, Pizza Hurt
39. Favorite brand to wear: I'm not that kind, really.
40. Store: Bookstores
41. School Subject: Vacant, Recess and Class Dissmissal
42. Animal: Dolphins
43. Book: Deathly Hallows
44. Magazine: Phlegm Spitters Weekly
45. Shoes: Merrell
46. Feeling: Itchy
47. Single or Taken?: Taken. We are
talking about aliens, right?
49. Eating: Garlic and Onions
50. Drinking: Tomato Sauce
51. Typing: An essay on how this part shouldn't have been included on the list but since I'm coming up with something sarcastic and clever to say then I guess it works.
52. Online?: Of course not. My coputer's not even on. I am magically sending this with this awesome Elder Wand I'm holding.
53. Listening To: The fan
54. Thinking About: The next 45 things I need to answer after this.
55. Wanting To: Answer number 56
56. Watching: Myself go to 57
57. Wearing: Red sleeveless shirt that says Air Defense Forces and a pair of midnight blue cotton shorts.
58. Want Kids?: Already have
59. Want to be Married: Already am
60. Careers in Mind: Having my own lawnmowing company
61. Where do you want to live?: Japan or Jupiter, whichever is nearer
62. Car: Optimus Prime
__Which is Better With The Opposite Sex___
63. Hair color: Purple
64. Hair length: Knees
65. Eye color: Yellow
67. Cute or Sexy: Both
68. Lips or Eyes: Toes
69. Hugs or Kisses: Licking
70. Short or Tall: Taller than me
71. Easygoing or serious: Someone who suddenly snaps and starts shooting at people
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: Explosive
74. Sensitive or Loud: Green
75. Hook-up or Relationship: Mutation
77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One: I can't believe I have to answer 23 more
___Have you ever______
78. Kissed a Stranger: No, but it kissed me. I think. I was unconscious and bleeding.
79. Had Alcohol: Yes. Then iodine, then bandage, then I went home.
80. Smoked: Yes. Last stick: June 30, 2003
81. Ran Away From Home: Nope. Too afraid of Mommy.
82. Broken a bone: Nope.
85. Broken Someone's Heart: Hehehe
86. Broken Up With Someone: Hehehe
87. Cried When Someone Died: I don't remember.
88. Cried At School: I think I did. I hate my Taxation Professor.
___Do You Believe In___
89. God: Yes, I believe there's a higher being watching over me.
90. Miracles: Yes. Two, actually - Marielle and Maggie, my daughters.
91. Love At First sight: No. Attraction, maybe. It takes a lot to love.
93. Aliens: Somehow I do. Check this out - [link]
94. Soul Mates: I dunno. No, probably.
95. Heaven: Mmmmmm
96. Hell: Mmmmmm
98. Kissing on The First Date: I never did that. I was too lame.
99. Horoscopes: Nope
100. Is there someone you want but you know you can't have?: NICOLE KIDMAN!!!
I should have just drawn something.
And you should be doing something else!